The owner collects the following types of personal data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by the user
- Contact details, credentials, content: for example personal details, email address and mailing address and other contact data, passwords and security information used to authenticate and sign in to your account, personal likes and interests and other personal content, etc.
Failure by the user of some data may prevent this website to provide their services. You assume responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any liability to third parties. If the processing of personal data is based on consent, it can revoke it at any time.
- Data and content automatically acquired during your application
- Technical data: information systems and software procedures used to operate this application can acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols Internet. This information is not collected to be associated to identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by users who connect to the application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: usage data can be collected from the web site by the user, such as the pages visited, the actions taken, the features and services they use.
- Personal information collected through cookies or similar technologies
The data collected may be used for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the user
- Comment and feedback
- Access to accounts on third party services
- Statistics only with anonymous data by communicating the data to https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The processing of personal data is carried out using computers and/or computer, with organizational procedures and strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data that others involved in the Organization of this website that provide assistance in the management of the same and of the activity or providing services to the user. Those individuals nominated as responsible of the treatment, if necessary, by the owner, will have access to personal data whenever this is necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep it confidential. An updated list may be requested by email at the email address email@example.com.
The controller processes personal data relating to you in case there is any of the following conditions: the user has consented to one or more specific aims:
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or execution of precontractual measures 2 to 4
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the holder.
- the treatment is necessary in order to achieve the legitimate interests of the owner or third parties.
You can always request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The data is processed at the headquarters of the owner and any other place where the parties involved in the treatment to be localized. For more information, contact the owner at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The treatment is carried out in a manner and with instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality of the data, having the holder adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure, and to demonstrate, that treatment is carried out in accordance with relevant regulations.
The holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the performance of a contract between the holder and the user, and in any case not beyond the lifetime of 10 years after termination of the relationship with you. Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest of the owner, the personal data will be kept until the satisfaction of such interest. If the processing of personal data is based on consent, the holder may store personal information until further notice. The data may be retained for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All personal data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. With the expiry of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
All collected data will not be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling, which could produce legal effects for the person or it can affect it significantly.
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the owner. In particular, you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of their data;
- Access your data;
- Check and ask for rectification;
- Get the limitation of treatment;
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal information;
- Receive your data or have them transferred to another owner;
- Propose complaint to the data protection supervisory authorities and/or act in court.
To exercise this right, users can address a request to the contact details of the owner specified in this document. Requests are made free of charge and dealt with by the owner as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
The holder of this website is “RANIERI Plant”, P.IVA 01385511215, with registered office in Via 25, 80044 Ottaviano Zabatta, NA, in the person of the legal representative, e-mail address email@example.com.
- Technical cookies: they serve to make the navigation or to provide a service you requested. Without these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way can be transmitted to your device advertisements in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous browsing online.
For installing technical Cookies do not require Your consent. For the installation of Cookies by profiling your consent is required: If you don’t want your device to receive and store Cookies of profiling, you can modify the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to surf you can decide whether to cancel and/or prevent cookies from being installed on the device used. It should be noted, however, that by disabling Cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of profiling some features of the site (such as the inability to add packages to your cart and buy them). In the course of browsing the site, you can receive on your Terminal even cookies that are sent to web sites or from different servers (hereinafter referred to as “third parties”). Specifically are:
- Social networking cookie: Are used to share content on social networks. You will find below the names of the third parties that run them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive the information on the processing and express your consent
- Statistics: cookie Are used by third parties, including disaggregated, to handle statistics. You will find below the names of the third parties that run them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information about treatment and express your consent.
- Google: Policy
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, the browser provides the ability to set the cookies only on request. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the user’s device, can still be erased and you can disable them by following the directions provided by the major browsers in the support section.